Sunday, March 2, 2008

Comments on comments

I've gotten a few questions recently from people who had difficulty leaving comments on my blog entries. So, I changed the settings and would like to invite everyone to give it another shot, even if you had trouble posting in the past. If it still doesn't work, let me know (my email is kay_sarahh@yahoo.com) and I'll find someone who understands all this technological nonsense to help me fix whatever's going on.

Also, just want to leave a quick message to let everyone know, I may be posting less frequently for a while. I'm adjusting some headache meds and the new dosage seems to be turning my brain into oatmeal. So while I do plan on talking Oscar (even tho apparently only twelve other people watched, according to the ratings) it'll have to wait until I can form more coherent sentences. In the meantime, I'll leave you with this recommendation -- watch Once! It makes me so happy.

No comments: